Thursday, March 4, 2010
Just Some Fucking Pasta
I didn't get my nap today. I went to the bar and got drunk with a guy who works there, name'a Kenny. I played Louis Armstrong, Neil Young and others on the juke and bullshitted about good bartenders, daughters and God. Todd hasn't posted anything in a few days. Am I at this alone? Drafts don't count. It has been many an hour since I have slept. I wanted to tear up or bust up or smash up the bar and tell everyone in there that I am the second or sixth coming of Jesus Christ and they're not following protocol. Instead, I drove home and made hamburger infused pasta. I miss you. I smoked a lot of cigarettes today. I am going to watch Revolutionary Road now. I hope I fall asleep before it is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment