
It seems it's easier to embrace a new day if I do not leave the last. It will be easy to take an afternoon nap. I am currently out of cigarettes. I know there has to be a few stale butts lying around here somewhere, I just don't want to go to the trouble of scrounging them up. I'd end up with half of a gnawed at cigar from last summer and all of my furniture upside down.
The cat has been staring at me for most of the night. I don't know what she wants. I fed her and even drizzled tuna water on her food. I scooped her shit-box. I folded her blanket... I am at a loss.
I may attempt cleaning my car this morning. It's really packed with junk and has an odor.
Lehigh Valley Ceviche
Ingredients:
One can of tuna
Hot sauce
Two eggs
Open the can of tuna and empty its contents into a bowl. Toss tuna in hot sauce, set aside. Fill the bottom of a pan with water(about an inch deep) and bring it to a boil. Place the empty tuna can into the pan. Crack an egg into the can and let it cook. Remove the cooked egg. Repeat. You should now have two egg patties. Sandwich the tuna between the two eggs. Pepper?
Yes for god's sake PEPPER!
ReplyDelete