Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Peanuts

Apparently Thomas is as apathetic as me today, or so I assume since I haven't heard from him. Sometimes when I am alone and miserable I like to pretend that the rest of the world is shitting on itself too.

It has been raining for about 24 hours now, and "hulu" has been my only friend for the evening. I am going to recycle this recipe since I feel it best describes my sullen mood as well as my diet for the day, and perhaps even my psychiatric condition . I can only hope that other humans experience this condition of wallowing in self pity, but feel free to look down on me in disgust if you see fit. You certainly disgust me.

Eat them. If they have shells, take the shells off. Then eat them. This also applies to other various nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment